Exam Results Day
GCSE Results Day for 2021 will be on Thursday 12th August 2021.
Your exam results will be available for collection in person from the Academy on Thursday between 9am and 10:30am, should you wish to collect them. Results that are not collected during this time will be sent by postal services at noon on the same day.
Results can be collected from PA2, which you will access from the staff car park. Instructions for entering and exiting the building will be clearly marked.
Caryford Hall can be used for overflow parking where required.
If you are unable to collect your results yourself, you should provide authorisation to the Examinations Office (), prior to results day, for someone to collect your results on your behalf. This authorisation must be in writing and must name the person collecting your results (this can be a family member or friend). The person specified will have to provide proof of identification to us on the day, for us to release your results to them.
Parents are welcome to accompany you to the Academy site.
Whilst many Public Health England restrictions have recently been lifted, we continue to aim to ensure the safety of our students, staff and visitors from the risks of coronavirus. To assist in this, we ask that you follow and adhere to signage and/or instructions given during Results Day, including;
- sanitising your hands on arrival and exiting the building, at the sanitising stations
- gathering in PA2 will not permitted; when you have collected your results, you may proceed to the outside Quad area (you are reminded of the guidance on minimising the number, proximity and duration of social contacts)
- there will be controls on the number of students in PA2 at any one time; you may be asked to wait before entering
- you will exit the building from the Quad via the music corridor
- you are reminded that the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas.
We ask that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, and/or are isolating, do not attend Exam Results Day.
RETURNING ACADEMY ITEMS
You are kindly requested to bring with and you return any Academy text books or library items that you still have.
GCSE certificates are generally given out at the Celebration Evening in November, the details of which will be sent to you at a later date. If you are unable to attend this event you can collect your certificates from the school reception during normal opening times after this date.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you the very best of luck.
Links & Downloads
GCSE, Cambridge Nationals 2021-22
GCSE Exam Timetable Summer 2022(TBA)